Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Reflection and Quiet

We recently took a big trip.  6,000 miles of a big trip.  We were gone for 19 days. 

Interesting facts:
Went to 11 National Parks
Put new tires on our van, 1,400 miles from home
Drove through 8 states
Visited several biomes: desert, alpine, ocean, etc.
Saw the biggest tree in the world (by volume)
Went to my brother's wedding
Went to Legoland
Went to the famous San Diego Zoo
Had food poisoning
Camped several night
Drove through the night several nights
and much more

To say that I was tired when I got home, isn't quite true.  I was weary.  It was good to get home to green.  Lots of green.  Lush green.  I didn't realize how much I love our climate and area.

It has taken me awhile to get back into the swing of things and feel like I am refreshed.

Looking forward to blogging again, maybe sharing some of our travels.  But my time off was good.  I have been spending a lot of time with my Lord, praying and focusing on my family.  We needed it, to get back into routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment