***Note: This recipe needs to be made in advance. Make sure to refrigerate over night.
- 1 (16 ounce) package miniature marshmallows (I used these~ AllerEnergy)
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (I prefer Frontier Brand vanilla)
- 2 pounds confectioners' sugar, divided (I like to use Whole Foods or Trader Joe's, both use tapioca instead of corn starch)
- Melted butter or shortening for greasing hands.
- Plastic gloves
- Food Coloring (Seelect is a natural food coloring)
Here are a few pictures of the cake I made for my sweet little turkey. Love that kid!