Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The sweet smell of Vinegar

Vinegar.  I am in love with vinegar.  There, I said it. 

It is my staple, that I could NOT do with out.

So as not to be wordy (which I can TOTALLY be)  here are my uses for vinegar:

Cleaning spray (fill a spray bottle with half water, half vinegar, you can add essential oils for a scent)
Dishwasher rinsing agent (just add where you would put your jet dry etc.)
Fabric Softener (I add a bit in my beach dispenser and fabric softener dispenser)
Mildew smell in clothing (soak in hot water with a couple cups of vinegar, rinse and wash)
Toliet cleaner
Air freshener (see cleaning spray)
Disinfectent (spray cleaning spray, let sit)
Soap scum (spray shower down with cleaning spray after every shower)
Sinks (before bed fill with hot water, add 2-3 cups of vinegar, let sit overnight, rinse and wipe out in the morning)
Stainless Steel pans or coffee pots (bring water to a boil, add vinegar, let sit over night)
Carpet cleaner (use in place of commerical cleaner when using  a carpet cleaner)

1 comment:

  1. I love it too! In fact I woke up this morning and while I laid in bed I was trying to decide which oil I should add to my vinegar today when I clean the kitchen. ;) lemon is one of my favorites. Thanks for the ideas... Can't wait to clean my sink.

    ReplyDelete