Monday, April 11, 2011

I can't wash another dish by hand!

As I said earlier, the final straw was our dishwaher calling it quits and leaking.  That was October 2010.  We were washing dishes by hand.  In February 2011, I was getting a little tired of it.  You know how everyone has a chore that they dislike?  Well, washing dishes is mine.  Now, mind you, I worked really hard at having a good attitude and not complaining.  But I think hubby was getting the idea that I was feed up.  I dislike paper plates and I had gone and bought a stack of 500.  Subtle, huh?

Towards the end of February, I had a business trip I was going on.  One of my many odd jobs that I do.  I occasionally run a sales table, for a guy I know, at his internet marketing conferences.  This time I got to fly to Florida.  Anyways, I digress...

While I was gone, hubby and his friend put in my dishwasher!  WOO HOO!  I can home to a working dishwasher.  SWEET!

No comments:

Post a Comment